Evangelism to Mormons
- "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise." - Proverbs 11:30
- "Only one life,'twill soon be past, Only what's done for Christ will last." - Unknown 
 Basic worldview
- "If we are to convert our heathen neighbours, we must understand their culture," (C.S. Lewis, Christian Reflections, "Christianity and Culture", p. 17)
 Mormon terminology
Theological terminology provides a significant barrier for the Christian evangelist. That is, Mormons and Christians tend to use the same words when speaking about their theology. For example, a Mormon can use the word "atonement" in a sentence and use it in a very different way than a Christian would. What becomes realized is that Mormons and Christians have a commonality in terms, yet are differentiated in their meanings. Thus, it proves extremely helpful for both parties to consistently ask what one means when they use various terminology. Even something as simple as "God" needs to be explained and defined in conversation. Without such clarifications, it becomes too easy to either talk past one another or think that you agree on something you actually don't.
 Penetrating, effective questions
- Is Jesus your only hope? If he is, what kind of implications does this have? If he isn't, why not?
- Do you want Mormonism to be true?
- Do you want to know the truth more than you want Mormonism to be true?
- If Mormonism wasn't true, would you want to know?
- If Mormonism isn't true, how would you know?
- If Mormonism isn't true, then the way Mormonism tells you how to know whether it is true would be suspect, right?
- If the test that Mormonism gives for knowing whether something is true is itself false, how would you know?
- Why should a person take Moroni's Challenge before he has good reason to believe even Moroni existed?
- I've never met a Mormon who has repented, have you?
- Are you obedient in order to become forgiven, or are you forgiven in order to become obedient?
- Where do Mormons like you go when they die?
- Are deleted parts of the temple ceremony still sacred?
- What, to you, is the last significant revelation your prophet has given?
- Do you think the Mormon leadership still receives revelation in the sense that early Mormons understood them to?
- Is your opinion is of higher value than a prophet's?
- Prioritizing the Word of God
- Using relationships
- Stranger evangelism
- Church evangelism
 Particularly relevant Bible passages
- Isaiah 43:10
- Ephesians 2:8-10
- Romans 4:1-8
- Acts 17:11
 Impossible gospel presentation
- See main article: Impossible gospel
- Sharing Your Faith with Latter-day Saints, by Sandra Tanner
- Ten Reasons to Listen to Questions Before You Answer - Meditation on Proverbs 18:13, by John Piper
- Tips on How to Witness to Mormons, by Michelle Grim
- Witnessing to Mormons (Life After Ministries) - "Find out how one-size does not fit all"
- Help For Mormon Friends (Life After Ministries)
- From the Salt Lake to the Jordan River, by Russell D. Moore - "Fallen humans have affections and inclinations that they then prop up with beliefs, convincing themselves that their systems are true. This could not be clearer with Mormonism, which is in reality little more than an Americanized version of a Canaanite fertility cult. With this the case, evangelicals should take more than a scattershot approach to knocking down Mormon claims (although this is necessary). We must also present a counter-story to the Mormon story: one that resonates with the beauty of truth and holiness."
- Practical points on Open-Air Preaching and Witnessing
- Verse Memorization System (Alpha and Omega Ministries) - Verses Relevant to Sharing the Gospel With Mormons